Senior Sales Executive
We are in search of a Senior Sales Executive with experience in the HRC (human resource capital) market who will, with the help of a fabulous team and unique product, lead our charge to sell StoryShare Learn.
StoryShare products exist so employees can love their work. We deliver "netflix style " communication and learning to help employees feel more engaged with their company and better equipped to do their job.
Having just raised new funding from the Private Equity market we are preparing for the next phase of growth. We are embarking on building a world class sales team to drive that growth. This is a great opportunity for a proven, and highly ambitious, sales executive to accelerate their career in a growth market with one of the markets leading new entrants.
- Responsible for driving ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) for our StoryShare Learn product and product sales targets.
- Meet your personal sales targets for StoryShare Learn product.
- Represent StoryShare with a meaningful, professional and enthused disposition
- Build and maintain an up to date territory sales plan defining and tracking KPI’s to show how you will build prospects in line with meeting your targets
- Provide and maintain an accurate sales pipeline, forecast and reporting information as required by the company
- Carry out reasonable activities as requested by the Management team.
Key Success Factors
- Identify and nurture new prospects into the sales pipeline
- Achieve the agreed level of communications and prospect client visits
- Manage prospects through a sales process, qualifying early the opportunities and risk, to a successful close resulting in good and sustainable business for the company
- Demonstrate control over your deals at all times on Pipedrive (CRM)
- Ensure StoryShare are engaged with, and influencing, the key sponsor in any sales deal
- Manage effectively the use of StoryShare pre-sales resource
- Manage the smooth handover of customer activity to service delivery team
- Ensure you are up to date and capable of delivering a quality product demonstration
- Maintain good market and competitive knowledge at all times
- Clients and Prospects at multiple levels
- StoryShare Management team
- 3rd Party Influencers (Partners, Consultants, Industry Experts)
- Marketing; Product Team; Customer Support
- 3+ years’ experience successfully selling software solutions and meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience of developing and selling SaaS products
- Experience of successfully developing a strategic territory plan and new lead generation
- Experience of selling to organisations with over 1000 staff
- Excellent and proven interpersonal skills
- Gravitas and presence in dealing with senior people in prospects and clients
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent software demonstration skills
- Strong organising ability
- Ability to inform and persuade others
- Ability to manage expectations and control change in client projects
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Team Player
- Preference for experience in the HRC (human resource capital) market, including learning
- Preference of selling to large organisations with large workforces, especially sales teams and/or remote workers
- Competitive base salary and 100% OTE
- Employee share scheme and pension
- 25 days holiday, plus extra gifted company holiday days.
- Options for flexible working hours; Childcare vouchers and Perkbox
- Monthly evening socials and delicious breakfasts
- Quarterly bonus based on company performance.
- Join a company culture which prioritises personal wellbeing.
- Create bespoke learning plans as you work.
- Celebrate success with recognition awards.