We are a fast-growing, multi award winning technology company in Shoreditch, London. Entering an exciting new business phase, StoryShare is going through a period of exponential growth following newly secured funding.
At StoryShare we build platforms, software development kits and code libraries to enable the world’s biggest brands deliver great digital communication and learning experiences. Our products exist so employees can love their work. Our SaaS communication and learning experience platform, optimised for mobile, reaches anyone, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
Our offices thrive with the intelligence and initiative of a hardworking and enthusiastic team, whose combined knowledge and ability has created some of the finest enterprise technology to date. We have created a space where people want to work and companies and clients want to spend time, and now we’re looking for a lead developer to become part of our freethinking and social team.
You are excited about technology, self motivated and passionate about learning. You take an interest in why we do things, and you're able to focus on delivering value for your team. You are a talented developer who aspires to be an expert in their chosen field and you have a strong interest in growing your skills in all web development disciplines.
Essential Technical Skills
- Web technologies including HTML5 and responsive CSS3
- Use of a CSS framework such as SemanticUI or Bootstrap, and ideally CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SASS.
- Using and debugging REST APIs.
- Experience debugging the quirks of different browsers (older IE8, Mobile Safari), and on mobile devices.
- Source control and team workflow using git and github.com, including PRs, and peer code reviews.
- Working collaboratively in an agile environment including providing accurate development time estimates
- Experience writing unit tests (ideally using Jest & Enzyme)
Desirable technical skills
- Working knowledge of the OS command line and NodeJS scripting.
- Experience with any of Cordova, React Native, Semantic UI would also be desirable.
- Experience or knowledge of any non-React web framework.
- Salary Range: £60k+ depending upon experience
- Quarterly bonus based on company performance, Pension contribution, Perkbox, monthly company breakfast, flexible working.
- 25 days holiday, plus extra gifted company holiday days
- Join a company culture which prioritises personal wellbeing.
- Create bespoke learning plans as you work.
- Celebrate success with recognition awards.
- Competitive salaries and share options available.
- Monthly evening socials and delicious breakfasts.
- Childcare vouchers.